On-line application form...
1) Enter the details below when you and your dog 'win out' - but actually, tick the grade you have won INTO!
2) Feel free to enter details on behalf of a friend or fellow club member. If you are a club, etc, and you'd like us to post you the certificate so you can present it to the handler, enter YOUR address in the boxes for 'Handler's address.' PLEASE double check the spelling of the dog's name(s) especially carefully if you are entering for someone else.
2) Please type with care! Check that you have used Capital Letters (not BLOCK CAPS) where you should have, especially for Handler's Name and your Dog's Registered Name and Pet Name, and spelled everything correctly. What you type goes straight onto the certificate.
3) You will see a confirmation page that lets you know we have got your entry. NB Make sure your browser allows 'third party' cookies or you WON'T see the confirmation (see more about this below the form)
4) On 1 January 2015 Agilitynet will publish its 'New Years Honours List' of all the people and dogs
that we have had winning out details for.
5) Towards the end of
February 2015, we will send you your own Winning Out
Certificate as we need time to prepare them and allow for 'late entries.'
Please use the form below
Use a separate form for each dog/person combination (two or more wins for the same dog can be put on the same form)
You must fill in boxes marked with a *
Certificate Application Form - 2014
PLEASE use Upper and Lower Case, punctuation and correct spelling!
To give us time to correct all entries and collect all names, the Certificates will be sent out at the end of February 2015
If you have any questions not answered on this page, please send an email to ellen.rocco_at_agilitynet.co.uk [replace the _at_ by the usual @ symbol]